That's what former eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao exclaimed on Twitter Monday as he announced that he has agreed to take on WBA "Regular" welterweight titleholder Lucas Matthysse in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Golden Boy Promotions and Pacquiao's team also confirmed the news Monday.
"It's on! Can't wait to challenge Lucas Matthysse for another world title on July 14 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia -- July 14 U.S. time #Pacmanisback," Pacquiao said.
"Signed, sealed, and delivered: Proud to officially announce that WBA welterweight world champion @MatthysseLucas will put his title on the line against @mannypacquiao in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Saturday night July 14 (U.S. time)," Golden Boy Promotions Chairman and CEO Oscar De La Hoya stated.
Pacquiao was linked to a now-shuttered Top Rank on ESPN card on April 14 with Terence Crawford against Jeff Horn -- the man who defeated the Filipino superstar last July in a very controversial unanimous decision.
However, Pacquiao, who reportedly felt insulted by the offer, pulled out. Meanwhile, the undefeated Crawford (32-0, 23 KO's), 30, of Omaha, Nebraska, injured his right hand in a sparring session in Colorado Springs, postponing his fight with Horn until June 9 at MGM Grand.
Pacquiao also said last week that he would like to square off against 130-pound champion Vasyl Lomachenko if he is victorious over Matthysse.