Tszyu Vs Mendoza Broadcast Times and Preview

The fighters are scheduled to make their ringwalk at approximately 4:00 AM UTC at the Gold Coast Convention Centre in Gold Coast, Australia. For viewers in the United States, this translates to 12:00 AM EST or 9:00 PM PST on the West Coast. In the UK, the fight will be broadcast at 5:00 AM BST. The fight will be televised in the United States on ShowTime. The upcoming bout is set for a 12-round contest in the Super Welterweight division. This implies that both fighters will need to meet the weight limit of 154 pounds (equivalent to 10.78 stones or 70 kilograms) on the day of the official weigh-in.

Looking at Tim Tszyu's recent fights, his last 5 bouts have taken place over a span of 2 years, 6 months, and 14 days. This means he's been competing, on average, approximately every 6 months and 4 days. In these fights, Tszyu participated in a total of 39 rounds, with an average fight duration of 7.8 rounds.

For his upcoming match, Tszyu has odds of 31/50 (-160) to finish the fight in the 7th round, or 12/5 (+240) to win by points.

Brian Mendoza's last 4 fights have been spread out over 2 years, 1 month, and 10 days, indicating an average of approximately one fight every 6 months and 11 days. In these bouts, he engaged in a total of 27 rounds, with an average fight duration of 6.8 rounds.

For his upcoming bout, Mendoza has odds of 9/1 (+900) to finish the fight in the 6th round, or +1100 (+1100) to win by points. Bookmakers have made Tim Tszyu a big favourite against Brian Mendoza, Tszyu is currently priced at 1/7 (-710) to win the fight, while Mendoza is 9/2 (+450). This means that bookmakers think Tszyu has an 83% chance of winning the fight, while Mendoza has a 17% chance. If you are looking to place a bet on this fight, Tszyu is the clear favorite. However, Mendoza is a dangerous fighter and could pull off an upset.

Share this story

must see

  • Joshua vs Ngannou
  • Thurman vs Tszyu
  • Haney vs Garcia