Haney vs. Garcia: Odds, Start Times and PPV Price

Excitement fills the air as Devin Haney gears up to face Ryan Garcia this Saturday on PPV. The anticipation is palpable, with both fighters generating significant buzz. Set for 12 rounds in the Super Lightweight division, they must both hit the 140-pound weight limit on weigh-in day.

Former undisputed lightweight champion and current WBC super lightweight titleholder, Devin Haney, aims to defend his belt against Ryan Garcia this weekend. Garcia, having held the WBC interim lightweight belt in 2021, has since moved up a weight class, eyeing his first official title against Haney (31-0, 15 KOs).

Their rivalry traces back to their amateur days, with each claiming victory in three out of six encounters. Their upcoming showdown in Brooklyn marks their first professional face-off.

Garcia's speed and power pose a significant threat, and observers eagerly await to see if he can match the hype against Haney, who, despite past challenges, impressed in his recent move up to 140 pounds.

Betting Odds:

Devin Haney emerges as the clear favorite according to bookmakers, standing at 1/9 (-910) to secure victory, while Ryan Garcia stands at 5/1 (+500) for those betting on an upset. Haney's odds imply an 85% chance of winning, leaving Garcia with a 15% shot. Initial odds had Haney at 1/9 (-910) and Garcia at 11/2 (+550), with Garcia's odds widening to 10/1 (+1000) for finishing in the 8th round or +1400 (+1400) for a points victory.

Start Time:

Prelims kick off at 4:30 pm ET, followed by the main card at 8:00 pm ET. The ringwalk is expected around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at Barclays Center, New York, translating to approximately 4:00 AM BST in the UK.


  • Arnold Barboza Jr vs Sean McComb
  • Bektemir Melikuziev vs Pierre Dibombe
  • John “Scrappy” Ramirez vs David Jimenez
  • Charles Conwell vs Nathaniel Gallimore


Traditional PPV options via cable and satellite are available, priced at $69.99 on DAZN with a subscription or $79.99 otherwise.

Share this story

must see

  • Fury vs Usyk
  • Wilder vs Zhang
  • Davis vs Martin